Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 249
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 28g
Saturated Fat 4g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 3g
Monounsaturated Fat 20g
Total Carbohydrates 121g
Dietary Fiber 4g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 cup organic whole wheat flour (soaked overnight, then freshly ground)
- 1 cup purified water
- 2 Tbsp. Premier Olive Oil
- Optional: 2 tsp. baking powder (Rumford's)
- 1/4 tsp. Premier Pink Salt (or to taste)
- Optional: fresh chopped herbs, chopped onion, 1 or 2 capsules of Quantum Tumeric (open capsules, etc)
- Optional topping: 1-2 Tbsp. Mediterranean Organic Strawberry Preserves
- Grind the whole wheat berries in your high speed, heavy duty blender for 1-2 minutes on "High" speed, until they are finely powdered into flour. One cup of wheat berries will yield approx. 1 1/3 cups of flour.
- Measure out 1 cup of flour and put back in the blender.
- Add water, olive oil, salt, and any optional ingredients and blend all together until you have a smooth consistency.
- Pour some of the batter on a low or medium heat frying pan and cook until done (a minute or two), much like cooking pancakes. For thinner pieces of flat bread, roll the batter around on the frying pan to spread out further while cooking.
- Note: you may use a small amount of oil to lubricate the pan.
Dr Shirley Watson http://www.drshirleywatson.com/