Hot (Raw) Soup
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 11
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 1g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrates 36g
Dietary Fiber 9g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 cup organic tomato juice (made from Quantum Tomato Powder) or fresh tomatoes
- 1/4 cup purified water
- 1 cup organic raw vegetables (ex: broccoli, zucchini, celery, etc)
- Natural sea salt to taste (Premier Pink Salt)
- Optional: organic herbs such as Quantum Tumeric (open 1-2 capsules) or other herbs
- Mix the tomato juice and water together in a sauce pan and bring to a high simmer or low boil (must be piping hot)
- Pour the liquid into a heavy duty blender/grinder and add the cup of vegetables.
- Blend the liquid and vegetables together until it is a creamy mixture (approximately 30 seconds)
- Add salt or other spices until desired flavor is reached.
Dr Shirley Watson http://www.drshirleywatson.com/